Love on Top!

Work can be challenging some days and some days it can be so rewarding. Regardless to the type of day I'm having, I love to do it in style! I look forward to waking up and deciding what to wear on a daily basis. I love mixing and matching pieces, wearing something I created in my head, and seeing how "different" my choices turn out.
Then, there are those days I just feel like throwing on a hat and going on about my business. Yesterday was one of those days. While this is a short week for me, I didn't have that "get up and go" excited feeling of a short week. My field visits this week were not as rigid as they usually are, I basically just made support visits so I opted for a sporty look yesterday. I love hats! I own all sorts, but there's nothing like a cute baseball styled hat to add a bit of LOVE ON TOP of my head.
I kinda LOVE Victorias, it's no secret! If you haven't already, check out the PINK APP . There's all sorts of cool stuff you can do on the App like add a bit of Pink flare to your photos!
Isn't Michael Kors a doll for this pink faced watch?!
When you dress down for work, what's your favorite pieces?

Follow me on Pinterest and check out my board, Love on Top as well as other boards!
Until we chat again...

Comments

Popular Posts