A Better Me, A Better Blog


 I recently signed up for a Blog Challenge with a group of wonderful ladies I am associated with; the BLM Girls! The purpose of the challenge is to build a better blog and increase my audience. As I attempt to tackle this challenge, your support would be greatly appreciated! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I hope I can keep this up! Wis me luck.

On another note, I have been working on a better ME! I have been making healthier food choices and exercising more. This has not been easy for me because I LOVE food. I began this challenge on April 9th and to date I have lost about 12 pounds. I'm proud of my 12 pounds because I gained 6 of the 12 pounds back, then lost them again.

Expecting to lose a great deal of weight in a short amount of time is unrealistic, I mean I didn't gain it in 90 days, right?! This also difficult because I still have to cook for my family. I wrote a post about that HERE While I find it challenging, I am determined to stay committed. I'm not on a diet, I'm on a path to a healthier lifestyle and while the weight loss has been slow and steady, I can definitely see the change.

Comments

Popular Posts