I'm in a Toxic Relationship

An unhealthy relationship is never a good thing. I have been stuck in an unhealthy relationship for some time now. I act as though everything is fine when it really isn't. We go on these emotional roller coasters. I need it in my life yet it's not always good for me. It makes me feel not sure of myself at times. Sometimes I can disguise the pain it leaves behind but when I look in the mirror, there it is staring me right back in the face... a woman who needs to get out of this TOXIC RELATIONSHIP with...
FOOD!!!!
I love food! I always want it around me, I enjoy trying new food and eating at new restaurants. However, there is no game plan with me and food. I see it, I indulge in it. Period.
This needs to change but I have no clue where to start. I've tried pills, diets, exercise, cutting back, etc. but I end up going back to the toxic part of our relationship.
I'm making changes in my life in several areas and I need to find a way to make my relationship with food, HEALTHY. Any ideas?

"LIKE" my FB Page