Trying to Maintain

I'm still working out and eating healthy, but if I decide I want some fries, I have fries. I don't weigh myself everyday, but I might jump on the scale on a Sunday morning just to see what the numbers say. This morning I hopped on the scale and it said I'd lost four more pounds last week! 
So far, I've dropped a pant size, dropped a dress size, and I feel great! I'm okay with my weight going up and sometimes, but I'm so pleased with my ability to get back on track even when I find myself having an order of fries!
Right now, my main focus is my mid-section. While I can visibly see results everywhere, the mid-section is my stubborn area. 
Do any of you know any great remedies for belly fat?
By the way, I ordered this amazing clutch ( my second one) from Cortnie! She has AMAZING clutches that she hand makes. Looking for a clutch? You can find her on Twitter @stylustpages 

Comments

Popular Posts