Love Is...

This week, everyone is buzzing about Valentine's Day and the word LOVE can be heard everywhere. While I absolutely adore Valentine's Day with it's indulgence of roses, flowers, candy, cards, gifts, and jewelry, I don't get too caught up in the whole idea. My favorite thing, is to do something special for my kids, like cook a full spread breakfast if it's the weekend.
Also, our Anniversary is six days after Valentine's Day and I look forward to that more than anything.

With that being said, I do not consider myself a religious fanatic, but I know God and I know he loves me and everyone else. With this week being about Love, I thought I'd take time out to dwell on the love that God has for us all.

I just want to share a couple scriptures about Love:
Psalm 63
I Corinthians 13:4

I always remember God's unselfish love for mankind and how he gave his ONLY son for us. It really let's you know how much he loves us. Regardless as to how you view Valentine's Day, remember that Love does not just occur on one given day, love is everywhere all the time!

Comments

Popular Posts