I REALLY Have to Play Catch-Up!!... 30 Days...30 Things...

If you all remember, at the beginning of the month, I began with this POST. Since then, a great deal has happened and now the month is over!!! Therefore, this post will catch me up on my responses for the remainder of the month. My apologies fir such a lengthy post.


19. How did you feel the moment you became a parent?
Overwhelmed, scared, happy, excited, curious, and LOVE

20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
My relationship with my oldest sister, My Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Zarubica, and My father's beard scratching my face every time I kissed him. (I miss my father)

21. Describe your relationship with your parents.
My father is deceased. I am learning everyday the importance of a mother-daughter relationship

22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
I have learned to take each day as it comes, enjoy quiet walks and moments, and be in control of my JOY. I see myself joyous and content

23. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas. Everyone is so kind, thoughtful, and giving and the lights are simply beautiful.

24. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?
My favorite is: watching them grow and mature. My least favorite: dealing with with them while they grow and mature! If you're a mom, you understand exactly what I mean!

25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
If I could have dinner with Rosa Parks, we would have Fried chicken, greens, cornbread, yams, and peach cobbler.

26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
"You can sleep when you're dead". It's important to listen to your body when it says its tired.

27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
Hmmm... I'd say my fingers. They always get the job done!

28. What’s your favorite quality in your spouse?
He's willing.

29. What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?
To have complete Joy. Kurt Franklin said it best when he said, "I don't want to have happiness because that means something has to be happening. I want Joy because no one can take my Joy from me."

30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
My role as a mother
My role as a wife
My role as a friend
My role in life through Gods' eyes
My role as an educator
My role as a friend
My role as a person
My role as a learner
My heart
My imprint on life

Comments

Popular Posts