Day Seven: 30 Things...

Day Seven:
What is Your Dream Job and Why?

My dream job is a career! I've had several jobs in my life; jobs are what you get up, get ready, and show up to everyday because you have to. I want a CAREER that is fulfilling. There is a huge difference between the two; I recently learned that (within the last few years).

A career which allows me to do something amazing every single day; something different, exciting, challenging, and brings me joy and fulfillment. If I am able to find and make the career move I have dreaming about, I will find happiness and satisfaction in that section of my life. I am a work in progress and I am searching for my dream career.

Comments

  1. I definitely agree with this! I'm still looking for the career that I will retire from! I'm hoping that opportunity comes around soon! Thanks for stopping by my blog and giving such wonderful advice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Britton! You will find it one day. God knows what HE wants for us, and HE gives it to us just when we need it! I love talking with other parents and sharing tips and strategies...it takes a Village. Anytime.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment...

Popular Posts