Day Four, Five, and Six: 30 Things... (Playing Catch-up)

Day 4: List 10 things you would tell your 16 year old self if you could

1. Don't take life so seriously
2. Go to the Prom
3. Plan for college; ask someone for help
4. Pay closer attention in History
5. Take more pictures of stupid stuff in High School
6. Ask certain friends more questions about themselves
7. Pay closer attention to the quiet students
8. Practice walking in heels more (til this day, I prefer flats)
9. Stick to one particular sport (I played a little of everything)
10. Be proud of the young lady you are


Day 5: What are the five things that make you most happy now?

1. Being a mother to four wonderful, unique, and inquisitive children
2. Being His wife
3. Being strong enough to realize my weaknesses and make the necessary adjustments
4. My determination
5. Sunflowers
6. Rocky Road Ice Cream


Day 6: If I could have three wishes, what would I wish for?

1. For my children to have all that they desire and more as successful individuals in life
2. For a sense of fulfillment and contentment in a career that brings out the best in me
3. For children everywhere to have the same advantages, respect, and dedication from adults they come in contact with

Comments

Popular Posts