30 Things... I'm Playing Catchup!!

I wrote a post about a week or so ago entitled 30 Things... I am responsible for writing something different everyday. Needless to say, life happens sometimes! I've been busy trying to land my dream job; I've fallen behind in the process. Today, I am going to play catchup....

I left off on Day 7:

8. What are 5 passions you have?
My five passions are: Being a mother, being a wife, being an educator, being a mentor, and being a life-long learner
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
Wow... 10 People...
1. My husband. My life changed when I met him
2. The little people in my life. They made me want to be a better person; as their Mother, I try hard everyday.
3. My Mother. The life experiences learned through her have made me a better wife, mother, and confidant
4. Nakitta. My life changed when I met her; she's adventurous. Sometimes she makes me try new things.
5. Dannella Bonville. One of the BEST mentors I've ever had
6. Dr. Michael Haggood. My mentor, my friend, my family.
7. Co-workers. The lazy ones and the driven ones have influenced my hunger to give children we educate exactly what they need
8. My family. All of you have taught me valuable lessons
9. ME...I have learned a great deal about ME and I am my biggest influencer
#1.  I don't see this next one as a person... GOD, the most powerful, has TREMENDOUSLY influenced my life in a major way!!!!

10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
Hmmm... My hubby and I were staying at a Hotel... something happened that neither of us will EVER forget! He even named a song after me after that night. I'm too embarrassed to write what actually happened. He knows...LOL

11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
1. Liars
2. Cheaters
3. Thieves
4. Dirty dishes
5. Dirty house
6. Musty little girls or ladies
7. Un-groomed toes and fingernails
8. Ashy feet, arms, legs...ashy anything!
9. Unfit parents
10. Children being disrespected

12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
Currently: Look for jobs, blog, take care of kids, take kids to cheer and basketball related events, take naps, cook, clean, enjoy life to the fullest!

13. What’s the hardest part of growing up?
Growing up!

14. Describe 5 and weaknesses strengths you have.
Weaknesses:
I care too much about Everybody!
I'm a workaholic when I'm employed
I try to be a perfect mother (they don't exist)
I try to be a perfect wife (they don't exist)
I love hard and I'm loyal

Strengths:
The five listed weaknesses above are my strengths. My weaknesses make me the person I am; always striving for better.

Until we chat again...


Comments

Popular Posts