I Have Been Nominated...


I have been nominated by Southern Girl over at PecanPieandPincurls I want to thank her so much for this nomination as I am fairly new to the blogging world and this nomination will assist me in being recognized.

Here's what I have to do:

1. Thank the Blogger that nominated me.
2. Share 7 random facts about me.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
4. Let nominated bloggers know they have been nominated.

5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to my post. 

Random Facts:
1. I'm obsessed with reality shows
2. I like the lines from vacuuming to show on my carpet
3. I love Sunflower Seeds (David's)
4. I can make a mean Martini
5. I can never keep the same hairstyle for more than 3 months
6. I'm obsessed with accessories
7. I REALLY love my Beetle. I nicknamed her "Cutie" (with JJ's help)

Bloggers I nominate: (Please check them out)




Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment...

Popular Posts