Photo Shoot...CHECK!

A while back I wrote a post about having a bucket list and wanting to do things I have put off for one reason or another. Well, a couple months back I checked an item off my bucket list: Having a personal photo shoot for myself. My fellow BLMGirl Tiffany of PoseNPlay Photography was the mastermind behind the camera. I want to share a few  lot of the shots here with you. I was very excited to do this shoot. I wanted to feel sexy and do something I've never done before. Mission accomplished!
Hubby said: "Who walks down an alley in their bra?" I said, "That was the goal of the shoot, to do something I'd never do!" I love my shots and hubby said, "You look gorgeous in every shot!"
I embrace every curve that makes up my wonderful body. I REALLY enjoyed this shoot; I felt like a model for a couple hours. Tiffany did my makeup and she captured my true beauty both inside and out through her lens.






















Comments

  1. these photos are stunning. You look absolutely flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better werk lady! Absolutely <3 this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Makeup is perfect and not overdone. Just a Beautiful photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Tiffany did my makeup as well. She is truly talented!

      Delete
  4. Alright then hot Mama!!!!! I love these photos... U R stunning!!!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment...

Popular Posts