#31Days, #31Photos Day 1-Self Portrait


"Some choices we live not only once, but a thousand times over, remembering them for the rest of our lives"
When I see this photo of myself taken recently by Tiffany Crawford of PoseNPlay Photography I see a beautiful Daughter, Mother, Wife, Sister, Friend, Mentor, and GOALgetter. I also see something that reminds me of my past and to keep moving forward in a positive light. To know me, is to know my story. My story is one of courage, determination, persistence, and a will to raise the most successful children who, in the eyes of some didn't have a fighting chance. Take the time time out to get to know me... I just may inspire you and change the way you think. Everyone has a story...

Comments

  1. Hiii! It's so nice to see your pretty brown (FIERCE) face and read a little of your story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beatrice!!! That's the exact look I was going for...FIERCE. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. you look amazing. found you on blm

    www.mycurlsmyfashion.com

    followed would loved it you followed back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shari! Thank you. I will definitely follow back #BLMGirls Rock!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment...

Popular Posts