The Mom of the Baller...

Coming to TN for Basketball, I knew I wanted to "still" look cute but not too cute for Basketball. My wonderful friends of Bloggers Like Me came to the rescue. BLM is a group on FB for Bloggers of any and everything, however, these ladies really know fashion and I've learned so much more about fashion than I could have ever imagined. With their suggestions, I've pulled off looking HAWT in HOT Tennessee!!!
Here are a few of my looks...
 Custom made Earrings by Rock Fabulous Finds
Outfit inspired by the suggestions of my friends at BLM
 I LOVE these shoes! I wore them for about 7 hours before I needed to change
 I had a shirt made for Game #1 JJ's team name is Lady Rebels
 What's more fierce than a #33 Rebel? Her MOM- The Renegade!!!
I wore black and red accessories with with black sparkly TOMS
 I love this sundress from Target I wore peach sandals and peach and gold accessories
For the 4th of July games, I wore this RED, WHITE, and BLUE dress from AVON
I wore red and gold accessories with white sandals

Comments

  1. YAY! You did the neon and army and I LOVE how it turned out!!!!! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute outfit!!! :)

    XoXo,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment...

Popular Posts