Christmas in July...

Today, I volunteered (second year) at an All White Party benefitting Khocolate Keepsakes Children's Literacy Museum. This is such a wonderful event and it benefits children; I am glad that they asked me back to volunteer again. It was my first All White Party of the year. "Miss Carliss" as I affectionately call her is responsible for this event. Carliss is a member of Delta Sigma Theta Inglewood Chapter and I admire her for her work. Although I'm volunteering the entire event, I get to see familiar faces sometimes and I love doing something positive for children. Looking forward to volunteering again next year!

 Shoes: Urbanog
Purse: LV Shades: Coach Earrings: RockFabulousFinds
My latest style in my journey to natural hair is Kinky Twists

Comments

  1. I like the shoes! Very cute. I also want to see your new twists. Do you have hair added in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I have hair added in. The photo above is the twists.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment...

Popular Posts