Basketball Camp...

Jaedyn completed Basketball Camp today. The camp was somewhat costly, but after our experience In Tennessee, I knew that we were in a totally different zone than other kids her age Nationally. Jaedyn truly loves Basketball and she expressed to me her desire to get better as an individual player. With that being said, Daddy and I discussed it and off to a four-day camp she went with advantage basketball
This camp was amazing! Jaedyn learned so much and she was excited to go everyday! If you know JJ, you know this was a big deal, lol.
I'm glad we made the sacrifice and sent her. As parents, it is our job to foster and support what our children love and are interested in. I'm not a perfect parent, but I sure do my best and at the end of the day, that's what counts!

Comments

Popular Posts