Father's Day

I have an amazing husband who is known (by me and our children) as the World's Greatest Dad (in our world). We had a very laid back Father's Day spending some quality time with one another and the two youngest children; the eldest two were working. We decided to go out for an early dinner to a new spot the hubby has been wanting to try Killer Shrimp It was delicious!!! The food was great, the atmosphere was nice as well; we vowed to return. If you visit, make sure you order the Lobster Mac N' Cheese and Mimi Crab Cakes for appetizers...they're both so good!!! Since it was hubby's day, I treated! LOL
Ed is such an amazing Dad to our children. He's always there for them and he supports them no matter what. I hope everyone enjoyed Father's Day with an awesome Dad like we did!
Daddy with Jaedyn and Haley (those are not prescribed glasses)
Hubby and I ordered the "Original Killer Shrimp"x2 (he added rice to his)
They gave us bread to go with both orders
Jaedyn had Chicken Quesidilla
Haley had fried shrimp and fries (kids menu)
The Hubster and I after dinner 
 Me
 My arm and finger candy!
Leopard flats (Target) to add a little spice to my outfit 
I love my Leopard purse necklace(Forever 21)

I had the "Shrimp Killa"
Hubby had the "Rum Runner"

Comments

  1. Looks like fun :) all this good food yum! You have a beautiful family. cute outfit #BLMgirls style lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment...

Popular Posts