Spring Break Day 1 With My Girls...

Today was the first day of Spring Break with my girls, JJ and Haley. We started our day by sleeping late! No alarm clocks went off in our house this morning, except Daddy's. Once we woke up, we got dressed and ran out the door to the park! JJ asked if she could go to the hoops and practice her free throws. We went to a park that Cousin Reggie usually takes JJ to practice; you'll never guess who showed up...Cousin Reggie! We thought he left for Pittsburg already, but he leaves in the morning. While Reggie practiced with JJ, Haley and I jumped rope, she practiced her flips for Cheer and we jumped some more. I went to join Reggie and JJ practice while Haley ran the stairs until she fell and twisted her ankle! OH no Haley!
After checking on Haley, she sat the remainder of our time at the park, Reggie left because he had to finish getting ready for his trip. JJ and I continued to practice (I rebounded her shots for her) for about another 30 min.  JJ's free throw shots are improving and she's building confidence. After such an eventful morning, we needed a treat (especially Haley) so we headed to 7-Eleven for...
A Slurpeeeee!!!!!

After the Slurpee run, we stopped by Ralphs for food and the ingredients to make Gak

All in all, it was a great first day of Spring Break

Not sure if we will get around to making Gak today because the girls are bathing, getting ready for lunch, then on to Homework! If not... there's always tomorrow! I plan to do something with my girls every day this week. I'm excited for these days to spend time with them.
I know your time is precious and valuable, and I thank you for sharing it with me. Until we chat again...

Comments

Popular Posts