Who Do You LOVE?

For me, Valentine's Day is one of my FAVORITES! I usually decorate the apt. for the kids and prepare a huge feast for breakfast (when it falls on a weekend). Why do we really celebrate Valentine's Day?  Whatever your reason is for celebrating, enjoy your loved ones on this special day and beyond. For those who feel like, "what's the big deal?", just remember that those you love will be there for you no matter what. You don't have to get caught up in all the money spending scheming and planning, just let someone special know that they mean more to you than anything in the world. Let your kids know how special they are and that you would climb mountains for them; let them know you are there for them no matter what. Let your spouse or that special someone know that you have time for them; that they are important in your life. Sometimes we get so caught up in these 9-5's that we feel the job will suffer if we miss a day. Guess what? that job will be there if you're absent or if you die. Tomorrow is just another day on the calendar and another day of the week, but it is also a special day to just take time out to let those closest to you know "they matter".
I hope everyone enjoys their Valentine's Day. Two very special people in my life cannot be with me physically tomorrow because they are away at school, but I am sending them so much love from my heart to theirs.
Please... let someone know you care and that they matter to you.



Comments

Popular Posts