Do You, DO YOU?

When we say, " I'm doing me (meh)!" What exactly does that mean? I've said it before but in reality I know that doing me and me only is impossible because I'm a wife and mother. However, you can do you by loving  the skin you're in. I find myself reading so many of my social media sites and finding women who do not embrace their inner beauty as much as they embrace their outer beauty.
I'm not saying it's wrong to be fit and health conscious but there are more important things going on in life. Or are there?
I was having a conversation the other day with a friend and this subject came up. She shared her perspective with me regarding people who live (so to speak) in gyms and are always worried about their looks... "They have no life"
What's your take? Should being fit and cute take precedence over everything? Is it true that people who dedicate their life to fitness have nothing going for them but their appearance? Is being health conscious important to a certain degree?
I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Comments

Popular Posts