We Can All Get It

One thing about me, is I love to inspire. Whether directly or indirectly, it warms my heart to see ideas and or feelings being expressed; especially after I post something. This is one of many reasons why I try to remain positive. Am I perfect? Absolutely not!!!! I am human and I do fall short many times, but my flaws and weaknesses do not define me. How I choose to respond or ignore...depending on the situation is what defines me.
Remaining positive and attempting to see the positive in others is something I continue to strive at. Keep in mind, our thoughts become our actions... Pay attention to that voice in your head... There's enough love out there for all of us... We can all get it; but can we receive and give love from others if we don't have it for ourselves? Something to think about....
Until we chat again....

Comments

Popular Posts