KEEP LOOKING...


I was on Pinterest looking for a quote about life to express exactly how I'm feeling right now... this was perfect!

Yesterday, June 17, 2013, I received a call that I was being offered the job of my dreams. LITERALLY. If you regularly follow my blog you know how I've been on a journey to find true happiness in doing great work with and for children. There were times when I wanted to give up, times I did give up, times I questioned my own abilities. Nevertheless, God kept sending me signs that everything was going to be okay. I doubted if that was true but HE never forsook me; he always walked with me and carried me when I needed it.

I made one of the toughest decisions in my life, to walk away from my job in search of happiness in doing great work. I prayed on it and I walked away and I've been blessed for my efforts. Without the support of my loving family and friends and God putting them there for me, I could have easily given up altogether but I didn't. I didn't settle for mediocre, I wanted greatness.

In my heart, I knew this day would come, and now it has arrived and I feel so GREAT!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts