Day One: 30 Things...

20 Random Facts About Me:

1. I LOVE MY KIDS MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF
2. I LOVE MY HUBBY
3. I'm very judgmental of myself
4. I'm harder on myself than my worst enemy
5. I love weather that's gloomy looking; it makes me feel so cozy
6. I love jewelry (especially costume jewelry)
7. I'm random
8. I love to laugh
9. I love cooking/baking sweets (especially at XMas time)
10. I love shoes
11. I LOVE purses
12. I love shopping
13. Blogging is something I'm new at and its a bit intimidating
14. I love foot massages
15. I love Football
16. I love to read
17. I love being a Cheer/Basketball Mom
18. I don't like driving in the rain (but I do it anyway)
19. I have an addiction to Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream Chips. It's bad! LOL
20. I'm a social butterfly

Comments

  1. I am soooo hard on myself as well. I get intimidated by my own mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm my worst enemy! I'm a perfectionist and I like instant gratification. I'm learning that life is about more than getting it right all the time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment...

Popular Posts