Say Cheese...

This time of year, the kids are getting settled in and Picture Day arrives before you know it! Haley took her pictures a couple weeks ago and they arrived home with her in her backpack yesterday. She looks like such a big girl; she's the baby of our family and I wish I could keep her small forever! She's in 3rd grade and she looks like such a big girl in her photos, I can't get over it.

Today, Jaedyn will be taking School Pics. She's 12. Boy was this morning a tad bit stressful as she decided and changed her mind about her hair and which skirt looked the best. By the time I dropped her off at school, I pulled about 30 hairs out!! Just kidding. I can't wait to see her pictures and I will definitely have to post them.

Is it Picture Day in your households? How is it going? Do you tell your children how to smile, or do you enjoy being surprised when you get the photos?

I "suggest" how they may want to smile but I am always surprised when I get the photos. I LOVE taking pictures and ordering them for my children. Pictures are a quiet story; they're worth so much and they speak to me!

Until we chat again...

Comments

  1. Ours is not until the first week in October. Picture day is always fun! I have a good time "helping" the kiddos pick their outfits. I suggest how their smiles should look too, but they never listen. lol! I usually love how they turn out though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment...

Popular Posts