I'm Inspired

As many of you know, I belong to a wonderful group known as  BLMand one of the ladies in the group is Ms. Beatrice Clay and she is so inspirational. Last month she inspired many of us through her 31 days to a beautiful life. This month, in August she is inspiring us again and encouraging us to participate in 31 days, 31 photos I plan to participate in this challenge and I hope that you all will as well. I do not have an Instagram so I will use my blog to participate and share. I'm so excited!!! I'm working on my first post right now. Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. I was all looking for you on Instagram too...LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry Nae, I don't have Instagram. I'm a BlackBerry user (for now)

      Delete
  2. Aww honey you're too sweet. I am just learning about these pingbacks (don't judge me) LOL. I had no idea you posted this! Thanks for sharing and joining in the 31 days 31 photos 31 stories project :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely! Thank you for inspiring me. I'm trying my best to stay with it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment...

Popular Posts