Swimming Lessons...

We've been watching the Olympics together at the Evans household and JJ loves swimming, basketball, and Volleyball. Haley loves Gymnastics and Volleyball. Hubby and I love watching it all! Last summer, I took my girls for swimming lessons; I cannot swim to this day and my teens practically learned on their own with the help of friends. I've always been a working mom working right through the summer so lessons were few and far in between.
Today, while watching Water Polo in the Olympics, JJ the 12 year old became more curious about other swimming activities so she took the internet after we researched information for her summer reading lists. She found this video on YOUTUBE and it is amazing! You must watch it.

Comments

  1. I saw this video about a year ago and I love it! I am a major advocate for teaching kids how to swim early especially in the Black community. I love swimming and can't wait to pass on my passion to my future kiddos ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment...

Popular Posts