D.I.V.A.S. Brunch

This past weekend, I attended my monthly brunch with the D.I.V.A.S. (Divine Inspirational Vibrant Assortment of lovely ladies from various backgrounds and careers). I truly look forward to these Sunday brunches with such wonderful ladies. We laugh, talk, network, and enjoy one another's company. I wasn't quite sure what to wear as the theme for this month  was "Spring Fling"; I knew it should be something colorful and "Spring-ish" (if that's a word!)
Thanks to my new friend, Tiffany of Lace N' Leopard I decided on this ensemble:
Dress: Target 
Shoes: Target

Thought I would have a little fun posing! I love this color.

The D.I.V.A.S.

Me and My bestie, Nakitta. Tiffany suggested gold jewelry and I even did my own make-up!


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...You look BEAUTIFUL! AND those wedges are just too cute for me! Thanks for the shout out hunn :)

    Much love,
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment...

Popular Posts