Stay Focused

It is so easy to lose focus of what you intended for your purpose. Starting this blog was something I wanted to do but I have found it very difficult with time constraints. Making sure I am there for the kids for homework, love, time, attention, support, and extras is essential to a positive family life. Nevertheless, I have to find a way to make this work for myself. This is something I wanted to do, I set out to do it, therefore, I need to create a space in my busy schedule for it. I have a friend who is a great Blogger and I have sought some advice from her regarding my need to make this work. As soon as she gets back to me regarding my options, I plan to make the necessary changes. I have considered joining a different blogging site so that I am able to stay connected "on the go" via mobile phone so that my ideas are easily accessible. Regardless to what occurs, I plan to stay my course and "finish what I started". My children are watching me; although two are in college and are almost certain of their paths, it is still important to me that they see me stay focused and stay on course.
I'm sure some of you mothers out there have experienced some sort of task you decided to complete but fell off a bit along the way. The most important thing is that we come back to it and pick up where we left off. It may take a bit of juggling but I am determined to see this through.
I know your time is precious and valuable, and I thank you for sharing with me. Until we chat again...
They're growing right before my eyes!

Soon, I'll have a couple of College Grads!

Comments

Popular Posts